Saturday, November 17, 2012

November 17, 2012

My 365...

Hello Saturday.  You lazy, cloudy, rainy, chilly...gloriously relaxing Saturday.  I woke up at 5:00 A.M.  No, wait...got that wrong.  I went to sleep at 5:00 A.M.  Bazinga!  Crazy I know, but I really could not sleep last night.  I am sure I did take naps here and there, I must have, because I do not feel tired today.

A bike ride is out of the question with the drizzle, so what to do?  I could go to the movies and check out the latest installment of Twilight?  Nah...too much effort.  Clean the house?  No, it is Saturday, and NO working permitted on a Saturday.  Set up the Christmas tree?  Hmmm....I will have Jack take it out of the garage and set it up.  Decorating to be done another day.

So what to do world?

Sleep in late...check!

Make a huge batch of homemade flour tortillas...check!

Clean out my email in-boxes....check!

Make a hot steamy pot-o-tea....check!

Crawl back into bed with the Android tablet, a hot buttery flour tortilla with peach jam, cup-o-tea and a Stumble a while...in progress!

Hope you had a great day planet.

 A gloriously gray day.  :)

***Doggy Daily***
"You forgot one thing mama."

"What is that Miss Lilly?"

"Put Miss Lilly in the kitchen sink and torture her with a bath....CHECK!"


"Not a fan of spa day Miss Lilly?"

"Pfft.  What was your first clue Einstein?"

Music I am listening to today...Owl City, Lonely Lullaby


Random Link of the Day...Thanksgiving Potato Side Dishes

The Daily V...



Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors