Monday, November 19, 2012

November 19, 2012

My 365...

Happy Monday planet.  We are enjoying a quiet, easy Monday here.  Unfortunately, it has been a cold and grey day, so another day inside.  Not for Casey though.  As soon as he is up and ready to go, his four wheels hit the pavement and he is out the door to skate.  He loves skateboarding with his friends, and they skate no matter what the weather has in mind.  They are off school for the week.  That means I get a break from teaching too.

I miss my daily bike rides.  :(  Looks like we might have some sunshine on Thursday and Friday.  If we do, I am going to get a nice long ride in.  Forget about any Black Friday shopping here...I do all my shopping online.

I enjoyed Twilight, Breaking Dawn Part 2 last night.  My review...I LOVED it!  So much better than Breaking Dawn Part 1.  I wonder if the saga will continue?

Have a great evening.  :)


 Rain...rain...go away.

***Doggy Daily***
"Listen up Frosty.  You tell anyone about this, and I will bite your nose off!  *sigh*  This is so humiliating."

Music I am listening to today...The Boom Circuits , Everything and Nothing


Random Link of the Day...Apple Crisp Pizza

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors