Sunday, November 18, 2012

November 18, 2012

My 365...

Blake and I were sitting at our computers, and he reached out his hand to me...

"Mom, can you touch my hand?"

So I reached out and touched his hand.

"Why son?  Is something wrong with your hand?"

"No, so I can tell everyone I was touched by an angel."

*......Insert long silent pause here......*

"Uhmm...Blake?  What is this all about?"

Then he starts laughing hysterically.

"Oh nothing mom, I am just learning some good pick-up lines."

Hahaha, oh my word, that boy of mine!!  He is so silly and so adorable and such a little stinker.  I really needed the laugh, and he delivered.  LOL :)

Blake reminds me not to take life so seriously all the time.  He shows me how precious every single little moment is.  He keeps me centered, and he loves with every ounce of his being...when he is not being a comedian.

He is my little angel...Blake.  <3




 ***Doggy Daily***

Music I am listening to today...The Civil Wars , Barton Hollow


Random Link of the Day...Turkey Shepherd's Pie

The Daily V...



Have a great Monday planet.

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors