Tuesday, November 6, 2012

November 6, 2012


My 365...

Hello, and happy Election Tuesday!  May your election day be easy and stress free.  

Ours included a nice long bike ride down the Boise greenbelt to clear all the pre-election noise out of our brain.  Now comes all the post election noise.  Who won?  Are all the votes properly counted?  Etc...etc...etc...  I may need to move to a cabin out in the woods until all the dust settles.  Anyone care to join me?

In the meantime, we must simply remember to breathe.

~~~~~*In*~~~~~*Out*~~~~~~*In*~~~~~~*Out*~~~~~<3

Have a great day planet!!

My photos of the day...




***Doggy Daily***

Come on Miss Lilly, no staying under the covers today. You have to vote! 

"Fine! I vote Miss Lilly for the Queen of the Planet! There now, what is for lunch?"


No music today, sometimes quiet is a nice change of pace.

Random Link of the Day...Yummy!

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors