Tuesday, November 6, 2012

November 6, 2012


My 365...

Hello, and happy Election Tuesday!  May your election day be easy and stress free.  

Ours included a nice long bike ride down the Boise greenbelt to clear all the pre-election noise out of our brain.  Now comes all the post election noise.  Who won?  Are all the votes properly counted?  Etc...etc...etc...  I may need to move to a cabin out in the woods until all the dust settles.  Anyone care to join me?

In the meantime, we must simply remember to breathe.

~~~~~*In*~~~~~*Out*~~~~~~*In*~~~~~~*Out*~~~~~<3

Have a great day planet!!

My photos of the day...




***Doggy Daily***

Come on Miss Lilly, no staying under the covers today. You have to vote! 

"Fine! I vote Miss Lilly for the Queen of the Planet! There now, what is for lunch?"


No music today, sometimes quiet is a nice change of pace.

Random Link of the Day...Yummy!

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Visitors