Saturday, September 8, 2012

September 8, 2012

My 365...

You CAN do it, but only if you believe you can.

I am always telling the boys this.  When they say, "Mom I can't."  I respond by telling them...."then you won't."

What you say, is what will happen.  Period.  There are no two ways about it.  If you want to succeed, if you want happiness, if you want peace in your life, then you have to tell yourself, and tell the world..."It will be so."  The words your speak are the life you sow.

"I will be happy."

"I will live a good life."

"I will do well in school."

"I will get that job."

"I will have love and peace in my life."

It will be all of the above and more.

Keep it positive. Speak the words out loud for the world to hear.  It will be so!  :)

Today has been a day of rest for us because the hike last night left us a bit pooped.  Happy, but pooped.  It also ended up being a hot day with the high in the mid 90's.  Yuck.  So we will be doing Art in the Park, and at least 15 miles of bike riding tomorrow.  For today it is rest, relaxation and a little Minecraft , with my boys.

For dinner, some fresh Hot-n-Sour soup with sauteed fresh spinach...yummy!  And of course watermelon for desert.

***Pause...give me 35 sit ups***

Hope your day has been awesome!

My photos of the day...

Video Game clean out!  Blake gathered all the games he no longer plays, and asked his father to go with him to the video game exchange.  As he walked out the door, he told me..."I will come home with something cool mom!"




And do you know what?  He did. :)

 ***Doggy Daily***

Music I am listening to today...Michael McDonald, Sweet Freedom

This song always makes me dance...like no one is looking. I dare you to listen to it and not want to dance!  Come on now...I double-dawg dare you.  :)


Random Link of the Day...Creamy Pumpkin Pie Smoothie

The Daily V...The words you speak, are the life you sow.

Until next time...



Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

1 comments:

Shanna Russell said...

Love it! I have been all about having a positive attitude lately and it has made my life, and those around me, amazing!

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors