Saturday, September 1, 2012

September 1, 2012

Happy September!

September is a month of setting, and more importantly keeping goals, as inspired by my hero Shay Carl Butler.  My goals are not about losing weight, or exercising more because I am doing that already and have been for months.  Yay me!  My goals are more personal.  Being a better mom, being a better wife, being an awesome teacher, staying ridiculously positive by accentuating the positive.  Also some easy goals like getting to bed before midnight, waking up early and starting the day at the same time every single day...establishing some routines.  Let me let you in on a little secret...we are not a routine sort of family.  We never have been.

This has been a stressful few months for us, and I have let the stress take me off my game.  No more!  It is time to get back on track with a good positive outlook, and not let the stress win.  No matter what happens in life, nothing can take my "happy" away.  And that is the truth.

So starting today, I pledge to be stronger, more patient, determined and above all, I pledge to remember what really matters in life, and that is my family.

I LOVE MY FAMILY!!!!  <3  I love you Jack, I love you Meagan, I love you Matt, I love you Garrett, I love you Kori, I love you Brandon, I love you Amber, I love you Cooper, I love you Casey, I love you Blake.  Not everyone I mentioned above is in my life right now, but that does not mean that I do not love them, because I do.  Very much.  :)

09/01/12 Goal:  Family dinner time.  We need to get back to sitting together to share a meal.  No Blackberry, no Android device, no text messaging....just us.  And not just a meal, but to talk about anything and everything.  Bless the meal.  That is so important.

The plan today is a bike ride, picnic dinner in the park, and enjoying the Spirit of Boise Balloon Classic "Night Glow."  Sounds fabulous doesn't it?

Set some goals for September, and even better...meet those goals.  You can do it!!!  We can do it.  One day at a time, one victory at a time.

***Pause...give me 5 sit ups***

I love you planet!!  Have a freaking amazing day.  :)

My photos of the day...

We had a wonderful evening.  A ride to Ann Morrison Park, a delicious picnic, and Spirit of Boise Balloon Classic Night Glow.  It was awesome!





















***Doggy Daily***


"My goal for September is...."
"To be the most adorable Min Pin on the planet.  Oh wait...I already am." 

Music I am listening to today...Michael McDonald , Minute by Minute


Random Link of the Day...Minecraft Madness!  Tobuscus, my new favorite Minecrafter.  (So funny!)

The Daily V...Blog.  Keep a journal, and write down your thoughts...every single day.  Trust me, you will be so happy that you did.

Until next time...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors