Wednesday, September 5, 2012

September 5, 2012

My 365...

I am your mom, your teacher, your friend, your cheerleader, your caregiver.  The cook, the dog trainer, the entertainment committee, the listener, the advisor, the negotiator, the organizer...and the law in this family.

I am your mom.

I nag you...because I care.

I correct you...because I care.

I ask you questions...because I care.

If you ask me, I am pretty darn lucky to have you in my life.  How about feeling the same about me?

I love you.  <3

Now...make your bed the second you get up.  It is the only way to start the day out on the right foot.  Let the dogs out, they have been waiting for you all morning.  Eat the breakfast I prepare for you.  Your body can not go through the day on empty.

Finally...don't be rude and ugly to me.  I have feelings too you know.  When you talk back to me, tell me "I don't know what I am talking about", or that you "don't want to hear what I have to say", that hurts my feelings.  It breaks my heart.

If I did not care, none of this would matter.  But guess what...I do care.  Always and forever and until death do us part.  I am "100" percent, sincerely with all my heart committed to you.  And a little FYI...also the most stubborn person you will EVER meet.  :)

That is all.

Love,
mom

Today would have been my father's 76th birthday. He would have been a jolly 76, sadly he was only with us to age 65. Happy Birthday in heaven daddy. I love you. ♥

For dinner tonight, spaghetti and Italian sausage with a fresh spinach/tomato salad.

And a nice evening bike ride.  Will update with total miles tonight.

My photos of the day...

America's next great writer.

I see a little Autumn coming on.  :) 
Dinner is served!
This evening's ride..4.21 miles!
***Doggy Daily***

"Have no fear Blake, I will help you with your arithmetic!"
Music I am listening to today...Kenny Loggins

Random Link of the Day...Firecracker Shrimp

The Daily V..Take the time to forgive someone in your past.  Breath in, forgive...breathe out.

Until next time...



Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

1 comments:

Shanna Russell said...

I think every mom should write a letter like that to their kids! All kids should know those things. Happy Birthday to your dad! I'm sure he is smiling down on you today and always.

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors