Saturday, September 22, 2012

September 22, 2012

My 365...

Happy First Day of Fall!

I had so much planned for today.  It is my favorite day of the year, and being able to take a long bike ride down the green belt along the river would have been a perfect.  Unfortunately we are having yet another day of heavy smoke in the valley, and we are stuck indoors.  :*(    Casey did venture out to go visit a friend in the hospital, and when he got home he said his chest hurt.  That is how bad the air quality is.

So many fires burning in Idaho right now!  The weather is otherwise perfect, a nice cool 72 degrees.  We have been so active this summer that it feels strange just sitting around.  I think my poor bike is getting rusty.

So what is an active family to do?  Video games!  Today we are playing Terraria together. A family that plays together...stays together.  :)

I also made a nice big pot of home made split pea soup.  It came out delish!

**Pause and give me 70 sit-ups.  Yes, that is right world, I am up to 70!**

Hope the skies are clear in your world today.

My photos of the day...

"Mom, I want to dye my hair bright red."

"Okay...we can try it with some Kool-Aid."

It's only hair right?

I secretly knew that his hair is too dark to take on a Kool-Aid stain, but I was not about to rain on his parade!  I absolutely love Blake's style, and his love of changing things up.

 Color, rinse, repeat....
Oh well, we tried.  lol :)
 And we had fun trying too!

 First Day of Fall 2012.


 ***Doggy Daily***


Music I am listening to today...Jason Mraz, I Won't Give Up

I love, love, love this song.  <3

Random Link of the Day...Chicken Peach Quesadilla

The Daily V...If I want to crawl, I will crawl.  If I want to walk, I will walk.  If I want to run, I will run.  And if I want to fly...I will soar!

Until next time...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors