Friday, September 7, 2012

September 7, 2012

My 365...

It is a beautiful day in the City of Trees today.  We got a good solid start on school lessons, and the boys cooperated so that we could finish and commence our weekend activities.  Casey is participating in National Math Club as well as IDVA classes, and he had his orientation today.  He is going to be busy this semester!

Our plan for the weekend is lots of bike riding, at least 20 miles, and Art in the Park.  I am really looking forward to it.

Tonight we plan on riding to the hills, and I am making Quesadillas for dinner.

I will update with tonight's ride miles this evening.

Sit-ups...I am up to 25!

Have an amazing weekend planet!!

My photos of the day...

Working on spelling with Blake this afternoon.  I gave him his word, he repeats the word, spells it back, writes it down, and says the word again.  Yes, mama is like a drill sergeant.  :P

"Blake, the word is Conference."

Blake:"Conference, the word is "conference"...question mom? How do you spell that?"

LOL, nice try kiddo.
Blake talked me into cutting his hair.  He looks adorable, and I did a pretty good job.  :)

 ***Doggy Daily***

Music I am listening to today...Boz Skaggs, Lowdown

Random Link of the Day...Orange Candle

Garrett made me an orange candle last night.  This is great to remember in a power outage when you find yourself out of candles or flashlight batteries.  You can enjoy the orange...and light up the room.


The Daily V...Share your inspiration with strangers.  I do that every day in my blog, and it is not just to share my feelings with the planet, but to remind myself from time to time of all that is good in life.

Until next time...
Casey's homeroom teacher had them create a "Tagxedo" in their first class.  I decided to create one too.  





Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors