Monday, September 3, 2012

September 3, 2012

My 365...

Can you say cranky?  That was my boys this morning, C*R*A*N*K*Y!

What happens when they are cranky is that they take out their moodiness on me.  And ordinarily I take it.  Just call me pin cushion.  But you know what?  I am far too kind and loving to be treated as a pin cushion.  No more honey.  And even more important, I love you too much to let you treat "anyone" like a pin cushion.  That is not right.

I removed electronics rights today.  Cell phones, Android devices, computers, laptops, TV's, and they are going to have to earn them back.  And not just in an hour of "I will do everything you ask me to do mom", because I don't play that anymore.  That record is worn thin.  If you play your cards right, maybe you can check you messages before you go to bed tonight.  Maybe.

Shape up September is not just about exercise and eating right, it is about changing the things in your life that are not working for you.  Those things that are holding you back.  And it is critical that you are consistent.  RESPECT is the most important thing in the world to me, and should be to my boys as well.

They will learn.

***Pause...give me 10 sit ups***

Today's plan is to finish my lesson plans for the week, print assignments, and take a bike ride to the library this evening to drop off books.

Plan for dinner...Jack is cooking! :)

My photos of the day...

Cookies!  I think it is important to keep cookies in the cookie jar next to my desk.  To me that represents comfort.  I wanna give some comfort to those I love.  When they come in my room there is love, a smile and cookies waiting!  <3


Introducing Japanese Jaffa Cakes!  Well not really, but they do taste like the UK Jaffa Cakes we enjoy so much.  But we do not have to wait a month to have them delivered.  Casey found these at his favorite oriental market.  They are delicious, and the filling is strawberry.  Yummy!

***Doggy Daily***

Music I am listening to today...Florence + The Machine , Breath of Life

Snow White and the Huntsman...I LOVED this movie!!!


Random Link of the Day...No Bake Peppermint Patty Bars

The Daily V....Always keep cookies in the cookie jar!  Cookies + Jar = Comfort <3

Until next time...


Peace

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

2 comments:

Shanna Russell said...

You tell 'em Mama!!

Veronica said...

I am mama, hear me roar! Rawrrrr....lol :)

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors