Sunday, September 16, 2012

September 16, 2012

My 365...

Blake and I are enjoying a nice relaxing Sunday.  No bike ride today.  We have already logged 37 miles on bike just this week, a total of 114.07 miles since we started our Shape-Up September on August 28!  Hmmm...I wonder how many miles we biked all summer?  Over 658 miles since we started riding regularly just after my 51'st birthday April 6.  WOW!  I am so proud of us.  I am going to miss riding this winter.  I wonder if they have snow tires for bikes?

Jack is making his "World Famous" tacos for dinner this evening.  Until then, Blake and I are snacking on some yummy watermelon, listening to music and playing some Minecraft.  A perfect day yes?  Casey is out with friends today so it is just the three of us...and the dogs.

Have a great Monday planet!!

My photos of the day...

Yummy watermelon smile.

 The Minecraft world Blake and I are playing in today.
**Update**

Dinner is served, and I did not have to do a thing.  Jack made beef/bean tacos.  He even prepared the shells the way my mom used to do...dipping them in hot oil.  So good!


***Doggy Daily***
"One of these things is not like the other."  
 "It is the fish mom!"

Music I am listening to today...Owl City , Fireflies


Random Link of the Day...Here is a link to the Shadow of Israel Map Blake and I explored today in Minecraft.  It is epic!  (Just download, unzip to your .minecraft/saves file and play.)

The Daily V..."Don't cry because it is over.  Smile because it happened."  ~Dr. Seuss

Until next time...
...and ride my bike.  :)


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors