Friday, September 28, 2012

September 28, 2012

My 365...

Hello Friday :)

Good news, Casey is not losing his hearing.  I was really worried about it.  His hearing has been really bad lately, so we took him to the doctors this morning and it is just thick fluid due to allergies and the horrible air quality in Boise this month that is blocking his canals.  New prescription, problem solved.  A hard of hearing Casey is a miserable Casey.  Not to mention the fact that his stereo and TV blasting at maximum volume is a bit of a pain.

I am happy Friday is here.  Plans for the weekend...as usual...are no plans at all.  We will do what we will do when we do it.  And above all, we will enjoy it!

Remember "Shape-up-September?"  One of my goals was 100 situps.  Last night I did 95!  Wooohooo...go me!

Enjoy your weekend planet.

My photos of the day...

I noticed this lovely collection on Jack's windowsill this morning.  Curious collection of rocks, drift wood, acorns, pine cones and pebbles.  Every time we take a bike ride, he picks a treasure and brings it home.  Here I thought the man does not think deeper than "what's for supper?"  He does though.  In his own "Jack" way.



"I will not talk back to my mom."
"I will not talk back to my mom."
"I will not talk back to my mom."

Oh Blakey.  When will you learn?  Writing lines is his least favorite subject in school.  Then stop talking back to mom!  :)

***Doggy Daily***


"You looking at me?"

Music I am listening to today...Tenth Avenue North , By Your Side

Random Link of the Day...Pizza Popovers

The Daily V...It is okay to leap from the frying pan, just do not land in the fire silly.  Jump harder, faster and further than you ever have before.

Until next time...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors