Monday, September 24, 2012

September 24, 2012

My 365...

Hello Monday.  :)

The day started out a little stressful...as Mondays some time do, but it ended awesomely!  The skies were a clear blue for the first time in a week, so after my morning doctor's appointment, and school work for Blake, we got to enjoy a nice long bike ride down the Boise greenbelt.

Autumn colors are starting to shine, and the climate today was perfect and cool.  Blake took a quick little dip in the freezing cold river, and we stopped at the MK Nature center on the way home. Blake spotted two HUGE sturgeon swimming in the river with the trout and salmon.  It was very cool to see them.

All in all a terrific day. Oh, and I won a $40 Amazon gift card from Netflix.  Thank you Netflix!   :)

My photos of the day...

Of course I took way too many pictures.

Idaho blue skies.








My silly boy.








"That fish is this big!"






















 Goose crossing.



 Blake crossing.




 ***Doggy Daily***

Music I am listening to today...Jon Cleary, Unnecessarily Mercenary


Random Link of the Day...Roasted Butternut Squash

The Daily V...If life is not going well for you, do something about it.  Make a change.  What are you waiting for?

Until next time...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors