Friday, September 14, 2012

September 14, 2012

My 365...

Happy Weekend Planet!

I am so happy to welcome the weekend after a long week of hard work.  We had a good week.  The boys did good with school, and I did good with work.

I took Casey to see his therapist today, and he is officially medication free!  He has been for months, but it is now a part of his medical record.  I am so proud of him.  I will be signing him up for a teen support night, so he can meet other teens who have challenges with anxiety.  Casey has come such a long way this year.  His strength, courage and determination have been amazing.  He is so strong.

Tonight we celebrated Kori's birthday.  I made everyone's favorite...Chicken Flautas, and Blake and I baked Kori a yummy cake.

"Happy Birthday Kori!"

Family time is awesome time.  "We love you Kori!"

Have an fabulous weekend everyone.  :)

My photos of the day...

Blake preparing Kori's cake.





Chicken Flautas for dinner.

 "Happy Birthday Kori!"  <3  (Pay no attention to the mama in the mirror...lol)
"I so love these human beings."  
 We had a perfect evening.  A great start to the weekend!

***Doggy Daily***

"Give me a kiss Miss Lilly."
 "Oh, must I?"
*Sigh*

"A Diva's work is never done."

Music I am listening to today...P!nk , Glitter in the Air

Random Link of the Day...Whole Wheat Pineapple Peach Muffins

The Daily V...Do something kind for a stranger.  tape a message to a coke machine, leave a note for your mail carrier...kindness, pay it forward.

Until next time...
 

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors