Friday, April 20, 2012

April 20, 2012


Good Morning Interweb World.

Happy Friday!  I woke to the magic that is fresh oatmeal cookies.  I have been craving them for days now, no clue why, and this morning Jack went to the bakery to buy some before he went in to work.  Delicious!  That must mean this is going to be a great day.

I was a little worried last night that my body was rebelling from all the exercise this week.  Just before bed, I was over come with a wave of exhaustion followed by nausea.  I felt horrible!  I think that my blood sugar and blood pressure dropped.  I take medication for both, and they are starting to get better with the regular exercise, so the medication is over-kill.  It does not help that I do not eat regularly enough as well.  Time to add more fruits, veggies and good carbs to my diet.  And maybe eat more that two times a day.

The good news is that my joints are NOT hurting.  My RA is behaving, and as silly as this is going to sound...mama is "structurally" well.  LOL :)  Go structure!  *\o/*  <---from my cheerleading days.

I am looking forward to a great weekend of healthy eating, and a whole lot of bike rides!  It should be great fun.

May you have a fabulous weekend as well interweb nation.  As Philly-D would say, "I love yo faces!"

I do you know.  :)

My photos of the day...

My chariot awaits!

 Yes, my bike is parked in the middle of the living room.  Silly I know, but she is way too good for the garage.

Every time I see her I want to break out into song...."Isn't she lovely...."  Go Stevie Wonder.  Although...I don't think he was singing to a bike?  *grin*
 ***Doggy Daily***

Standing guard.

"Mama?  Where is that doggy basket you promised me?"
Music I am listening to today...Stars

Random Link of the Day...This looks like a well balanced food choice.

Until next time..."The only real way to get what you want...is to let go, of what you don't."

Peace.


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors