Saturday, April 14, 2012

April 14, 2012

My 365...

Have you ever had one of those mornings, where you wake up and are not sure what day it is?  That was me this morning.  I had a VERY late night, I think it was close to 4:00am when I finally got to sleep.  The dogs all started barking like crazy, and amidst the crazy barking, I hear the door bell.

Who could that be?

UPS?  No, all my deliveries for the week have arrived.

The sprinkler man?  No, he came yesterday.

Wait...the sprinkler man came yesterday, that was Friday, so today is Saturday....okay, who the heck is ringing my doorbell on a Saturday morning?

"Can Blake play?"

Just sweet little Alex, looking for Blake to play with him.  And where is Blake?  Sound asleep.

"Not right now honey, Blake is sleeping."

"Why is he sleeping?"

"He was up pretty late last night."

"When will he wake up?"

"A few hours honey."

"How many is a few?"

"Uhmmm....two."

"What are you doing?"

"I am...working."

"On a Saturday?"

"Yes honey."

"How long will that take?"

......you see where this is going?

*GROAN*  I am awake now!  LOL  :)  That sweet little Alex.  He is about 6 or 7 years old, and full of questions.  Oh my goodness.

Needless to say, I did not have the opportunity to sleep in this delightful Saturday morn...but that was a good thing.  I was able to get my work done early, and play the rest of the day.  Thank you Alex.

My photos of the day...

And play I did.  Blake and I had a wonderful bike ride, and we stopped by the park.
  A beautiful day.

 Riding against the wind.
 Taking flight!
 Water break.

Riding and taking pictures..I have gotten pretty good at that.  :)
Some beautiful colors along the way...
 My favorite toy...next to my camera.  :)
It was a glorious day!  Hope your Saturday was amazing.  :)

***Doggy Daily***

Music I am listening to today...Ulrich Schnauss


Random Link of the Day...Dear Sir,

Until next time..."Why walk when you can fly?"

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors