Thursday, April 5, 2012

April 5, 2012

My 365...

I had a handsome surprise visitor today, and he was all ready for Mardi's Gras.  My precious grandson Cooper!

And my wonderful son Brandon.  :)
He is so adorable, and he loves to snuggle with grandma.  That makes my heart happy.

I love you Cooper!  :)

***Doggy Daily***
Music I am listening to today...Stone Sour

Random Link of the Day...This isn't happiness....oh yes it is.

Until next time..."Goodbye 50, I have thoroughly enjoyed my ride....welcome 51!"

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors