Sunday, April 22, 2012

April 22, 2012

My 365...

Woof it is hot today!  It is supposed to get up to 88 degrees.  Looks like our biking adventure will have to wait until later this afternoon, early evening when it cools off a bit.  I am not so much worried about the heat as I am the sun.  My fair skin burns so easily, and the sun is blaring today.

It is never too hot for my Casey though.  The second he has had his breakfast, he is out the door on his skate board.  He and his buddies love to go skating.  Yesterday he did almost 10 miles on a skate board.  Crazy kid.

Dozer recovered nicely from yesterday's ride, but I do think it was too much for my old puppers.  He is watching me like a hawk today, waiting to see if I am going on an adventure because I know he wants to go again.  But today he stays home.  I love taking him, but he is too old for that much hard exercise.  It took him over an hour to cool down yesterday, and that worried me a bit.  So no adventure for my Dozer today.  He is going to rest.

I am looking forward to an evening ride though.  I am not sure what has gotten into me, but I look forward to my adventures every day.  I love going out with the boys and having fun.  I just hope and pray that my body continues to cooperate with me.  I feel really terrific so far.  Thank God.

Hope you are having an amazing Sunday.  :)

My photos of the day...

My sk8ter boi Casey. I love him SO much!
Son Brandon sent me a picture of my grandson Cooper today.  My precious Cooper bug!  The most beautiful little boy on the planet.  :)
I will add pictures of our bike ride this evening.  :)

***Doggy Daily***

Music I am listening to today...Sara Bareilles


Random Link of the Day...I <3 figs!

Until next time..."Relationships can be like glass.  Sometimes it is better to leave them broken, than hurting yourself over and over again trying to put them back together."

Peace.

Have a terrific Monday planet...I love you!

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors