Friday, April 13, 2012

April 13, 2012

Happiness is....

...waking up on a Friday to a great big Blake hug.

....happy emails from friends.

...reconnecting with old friends.

... positive smiling Casey.  :)

...three dogs wagging their tails and flashing their doggy smiles.

...a brand new tube of tooth paste.

...a hot steamy cup-o-tea.

...a two minute commute from my bed, to my desk...I love my job.

...the feeling I get when every single cell in my body is happy from head to toe.

...good music.

...a beautiful Boise Spring day.

...a sprinkler system.  The sprinkler man came today to turn on the sprinklers...yay!

...sharing a good old fashion hot dog with Blake...on wheat of course...with mustard, mayo and pickle relish.

...Life.  :)

Jack just reminded me that today is our "Meet"-a-versary!  It was Friday, April 13, 1984.  I was two-stepping at The Midnight Rodeo night club in San Antonio Texas.  He asked me to dance, and the rest, as  they say, is history.  <3

My photos of the day...

Some new flowers in the garden.

 They are so tiny and delicate compared to their big silky leaves.

 And of course I found some waiting on my desk.  Thank you Blake.  <3
 ***Doggy Daily***

Ducati, waiting by the door for his boy Casey to come home.
Waiting with a friend...Dozer.

Music I am listening to today...Francesca Battistelli

Random Link of the Day...Bart Cooke

Until next time..."There is no greater joy than feeling that all is right with the world."

Have a great weekend!

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

2 comments:

Deb aka AbcsOfra said...

You too...have a wonderful day!

Veronica said...

Thank you Deb, Happy Weekend! :)

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors