Monday, April 23, 2012

April 23, 2012

My 365...

Hello Monday "chill"day, we are happy to see you.

Everyone is dragging a bit today.  That long bike yesterday in the 90 degree temps really zapped us all good.  Was it worth it?  Absolutely!  Will we ride again in temperatures over 90 again?  Probably not.  Although I did pretty good considering.  Fortunately the weatherman is promising temperatures back in the 60's for the remainder of the week.  Yay!  :)

This morning Blake told me he was buying a combination lock for my bike, and throwing away the code.  "No more biking this week!"  Uhmm, no, I know there are cable cutters in the garage somewhere.  No one can keep mama from her biking adventures...not even a missing combination son. I am enjoying it too much.

Blake and Casey do have math finals on Friday, so the focus of the week will be arithmetic.  Oh joy, my favorite subject. (Not really)  I am not worried about Casey, he aces all his tests.  However Blake can not stand testing!  It is not that he does not understand the material, because he does, he just can not stand the scantron testing.

I hope you are all having a fabulous Monday...and have a great week ahead.

My photos of the day...

My handsome number one son, Garrett.  :)
 A brain-healthy breakfast...Cheerios and fresh fruit.
 Blake's rain dance is working, there are storm clouds rolling in.
**Update**

Oh, a break in the clouds....time for a bike ride!



 And a trip to the park to toss the football.  :)

***Doggy Daily***
Miss Lilly.
Music I am listening to today...Switchfoot

Random link of the Day...Salsa Naranja

Until next time..."How old would you be, if you did not know how old you are?"

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors