Sunday, April 29, 2012

April 29, 2012

My 365...

Hello beautiful Sunday!

It is time for the big ride.  Well...the sort of big ride.  The picnic is packed, and we are ready to mount our two-wheeled horses.  We are not going all the way to Lucky Peak today, because Jack asked us to wait until he is off tomorrow so he can go with us.  But I told the boys we can still take a long ride on the Green Belt and see how far we can get before it ends.  And of course stop for a picnic along the way.

I was thinking last night, life is worth living by having great experiences.  That is what I am trying to create for the boys.  GREAT experiences.  We have so much fun riding together, acting silly together, laughing together and just being together.  That is what family is all about...that is what life is all about.  We love it!

We have had some difficult times in this family.  We have had some sorrow, pain, frustration, anger and confusion, but we are still a family.  We are stronger today than we have ever been, and that makes me so very proud of us.

We look forward to every single second of every single day and that is the way life should be.

Hope your Sunday is going great!!

My photos of the day...

We had two unexpected guests for tea this morning.....

 Blake took these two amazing shots!

It must be ballooning season?  We LOVE ballooning season!!

We are off for our ride.  I will post more adventure photos this evening.  :)

***Doggy Daily***
Music I am listening to today...Plumb


Random Link of the Day...Spirit of Boise

Until next time..."Life is worth living by having great experiences."

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors