Monday, April 9, 2012

April 9, 2012


My 365...

Happy Monday everyone.

I woke up this morning expecting to be crawling after two intense days of bicycle adventures, but I am not, I feel pretty darn terrific.  The only problem I have had, is sneezing non-stop since we got home last night.  There is so much pollen in the air, my nose feels like I sucked in most of it...lol  Otherwise I feel fabulous!

Jack is off today, and we thought we might try another adventure but the boys said NO WAY!  I had to laugh at Blake this morning because he woke up saying..."Mom I can't walk.  My legs hurt, my back hurts, my feet hurt."  Poor baby....who is old now?

He will be fine, just a little over-doing it for my youngest son.  Personally, I think he enjoys complaining.  Soon after moping around and getting some "mom" attention he was just fine.  Ready as always to rule the day!  He is outside riding his bike with his best friend Alex.

My photos of the day...

What is it?

I spotted this huge bird flying and swooping through the sky.  It reminded me of the Bald Eagle we saw on the river in February, only it's head was gold not white.  I am thinking it may have been a Golden Eagle.

What ever it was, it was gorgeous!


When I first spotted her, She was sitting tall and proud on the tip top of the tallest tree below.  So beautiful!
And of course I say "she", all things beautiful and magnificent on this planet are female right?  :)

Another cool experience for my memory book.  :)

***Doggy Daily***

"Eagle sh'meagle, there is nothing more majestic on this planet than Miss Lilly diva puss."
 "If I were a bird, I would be a magnificent Peregrine Falcon!"
"Ya sure you don't mean a chicken hawk Miss Lilly?" 
"Mama, I would be a snowy owl."

"Who?"

"Exactly."  :)

Music I am listening to today...The Temper Trap



Random Link of the Day...World Center for Birds of Prey

Until next time..."I'd prefer a job where I am politely ignored, and left to my own devices...with unlimited internet access, cupcakes and coffee."  Oh wait...that sounds like my job.  :)

Peace.


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors