Saturday, April 21, 2012

April 21, 2012

My 365...

The house is quiet today.  Jack is working, Casey is out with friends, Blake is sleeping in...it is just the dogs and I.  Three hours of work need to be done...just three hours.  My bike is calling me.  "Let's ride grandma!"  Makes me want to get through work as fast as I can.

Blake is such a night owl these days, so I let him sleep in a little more.  I was in the kitchen cleaning, and I thought to myself..."A picnic!"  Just Blake, Dozer and I.  We can ride down to the river and have a nice little picnic.  the weather is perfect.  Crystal clear blue skies, and 80 degrees.  Maybe he can take a dip in the river too.  

While he was sleeping I made a delightful picnic lunch.

And a picnic is exactly what we had.  :)

My photos of the day...

Some fresh produce, Colby cheddar cheese, sweet ham and turkey cold cuts.
A perfect picnic is created!
"Mom, get off your bike!  You are NOT riding down the hill...we are walking!"

*pout* fine!
The perfect spot for a picnic.


 Dipping his feet in the freezing water.




A duck joined us on our picnic. 


I had a wonderful time with my youngst son, and oldest dog.  Just the three of us enjoying a tasty picnic by the Boise river.  Life if great.  :)

Hmm...I wonder what adventure I can plan for tomorrow?

***Doggy Daily***

"Don't mind me mama, I will just lay here for a few hours and catch my breath." 

Music I am listening to...Dave Matthews Band.

Random Link of the Day...Strawberry Pizza

Until next time..."How did I land here....such a beautiful place to be?  A happy spirit, a happy mind, a happy soul.  Thank you."

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors