Tuesday, April 3, 2012

April 3, 2012

My 365...

I was thinking today, if the boys and I were stranded on a far away island, we would have no trouble surviving.  Why?  Because we play Minecraft.

Casey, Blake and I get together and play at least one hour a day.  We will start a new map, to work cooperatively to survive.  We gather wood and raw materials to construct our shelter.  Then more raw materials for torches, tools and weapons.  Gather seeds to grow wheat and sugar cane.  Gather livestock for wool, eggs and meat.  All the while fighting the elements, zombies and skeletons.  Oh, don't let me forget the little green creepers that can sneak up on you and blow you, your house, and all your progress to smithereens!

You can tame wolves and ocelots to be your pets and protectors as well.

This game is so much fun, and in my humble opinion, educational as well.  Great way to teach your children how to cooperate and strategize.

I am addicted.  :)

My Photos of the day...

Random...there are days that I wish I had those two huge bolts attached to my legs to keep my feet firmly planted on steady "motherhood" ground.

Being a mom has to be the hardest career on the planet.

 ***Doggy Daily***

I was watching Miss Lilly in the yard, standing there watching me.
 A huge gust of wind blew up, and literally almost blew the little diva away!

"Whoa nelly!"
 "I'm okay, I'm okay....don't panic."
"May I come inside now mama?"

Silly tiny Miss Lilly.  :)

Such a spoiled little Diva.

My favorite YouTube family the Shaytards lost their 9 year old Great Dane Malachi.  So sorry for your loss.  <3  May he RIP.  :*(

Music I am listening to today...Pure Prairie League
Random Link of the Day...Minecraft Muse.  Muse Farms

Until next time..."Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it...unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."  ~ Buddha

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors