Tuesday, April 10, 2012

April 10, 2012

My 365...

*Achooooo*

I am still sneezing non-stop since Sunday.  Everything is flowering right now, trees, gardens, weeds, everything. I usually don't have an issue with allergies, but something has found its way to tickle my nose.

Everything looks so beautiful outside though...even the weeds.  :)

Happy Spring!

My photos of the day...some color in the yard.


Fresh fruit for breakfast.  :)

 ***Doggy Daily***

"Ahem, excuse me mama?"

"Yes Miss Lilly?" 
 "FOCUS here please, not on the big slobbery boy dog."
"Yes mam."  :)

Music I am listening to today...John Mayer


Random Link of the Day...17 Gigapixels  You can zoom in on parts of the picture and see the people.  Try to top of the summit.  (Example *click*)

Until next time..."Don't judge me by my past.  I don't live there anymore."

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love, 

2 comments:

Shanna Russell said...

That breakfast looks heavenly!!!

Veronica said...

It absolutely was. My only complaint was that there was not more! :)

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors