Wednesday, April 11, 2012

April 11, 2012


My 365...

Happy Day!

I just had a very positive visit with my Rheumatologist, I am doing very well thank you.  She told me I look "fabulous", I have to agree!  That makes me very happy.

Last night was a difficult night.  I am not an allergy sufferer, never have been, but my goodness I was a sneezing machine!  Whatever was causing me grief seems to have subsided today.   At one point I just wanted to crawl under the covers and disappear.  Just then the phone rang, and it was my precious grandson Cooper calling to say hello.  His sweet adorable little babbles made me feel ALL better.  :)

"Thank you my darling Cooper!"

The boys are almost done with school, and I want to plan an exciting summer for us.  We live in the most beautiful corner of the country, but we don't travel much.  I am going to change that.  When we lived in Texas, we did a lot of camping.  Hopefully this summer we can pick up the camping bug again.  The first place I want to visit is the Sawtooth Valley. There is a beautiful lake in that area called Red Fish lake, and the views are spectacular.  It will be a photo fest of gorgeousness.

I am also planning a weekend to the Oregon coast, I think the boys will enjoy that so much.

I was thinking last night that I am so blessed.  WE are so blessed.  We have come through some dark times, but here we are shinning bright on the other side.  I have a beautiful family, I have my health...thank you God...and I have the lightest, freest spirit I have had in years.  If this is a "50" thing, then hallelujah 50!

"Freest"  What a peculiar word that is...the art of being free. I like it.

When there is no darkness or ill will in your life, happiness comes naturally.  Perspective makes that easy.  And this happy grandma has perspective by the truckload!  The sun is always shining in my world.

My goodness, all this enthusiasm and it is only Wednesday!  :)

Have a fabulous evening.

My photos of the day...

When I got home from my doctor visit, Blake had some flowers for me.  He is so sweet.  He usually goes with me to my appointments, but this morning he wanted to sleep in just a little bit longer.  I can't say that I blame him...I did too!
The postman also had a surprise for me.  The Velvet Oolong arrived from Tea Chai Té, and I am so excited to try it!

***Doggy Daily***

"I was so worried about you too mama.  I was worried that if you did not return soon, who was going to give me my cheese?"


Music I am listening to today...Thirteen Senses

Random Link of the Day...Tea Chai Té

Until next time..."The words you speak intended to hurt others...are only hurting yourself.  Those words have no value here."

Peace.


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

2 comments:

Shanna Russell said...

You should come up north!:) If you do go to the Oregon Coast be sure to visit Cannon Beach. It is by far my favorite spot on the Oregon coast.

Veronica said...

Thank you Shanna, I will definitely write that down. One of these days I would love to come visit you. :)

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors