Wednesday, April 18, 2012

April 18, 2012


My 365...

"Waiting for the tea to steep."  That should be my new nickname.  :)

"Mom, I need you to do something for me....please?"

"In a minute honey, I am waiting for the tea to steep."

"Mom, you have to check out this awesome YouTube video...now!"

"In a minute honey, I am waiting for the tea to steep."

"Hey mom, let's take a walk!"

"In a minute honey, I am waiting for the tea to steep."

"Mom, is the tea ready yet?" *grumble*

"Almost..."

Blake..."If it is Earl Grey I want some!"

Casey..."If it is the skin tea I want some."

"Huh. skin tea?"

I told Casey Oolong is good for his skin.  He loves it as much as I do.

LOL, my silly boys will learn to be patient...if it is the LAST thing they do.  And...they have become connoisseurs of tea...just like their mama.  <3  No sodas in this house!  Even the milk consumption has declined.

Casey and I have been in a great place lately.  No more "explosions", just a lot of understanding, patience and laughter.  They way things should be.  Life is good.

Brandon sent me some photos of my precious grandson Cooper last night.  "Thank you son!"  Here are my favorites...

Cooper sharing his blankets with his puppers RayRay.  <3

 Watching the rain with daddy.  :)
I miss Brandon and Cooper so much.  I am hoping to see them, and hug them, again very soon.

"I love you son!!  As for you Cooper, you make grandma's heart sing.  I love you so much little bug."

Hope your day is going great!!!

My photos of the day...

Looks like a storm is coming...no bike ride today.  :*(
Rain is good though...it makes the trees happy.
Tomorrow is supposed to be a sunny day, so I am going to try to make it 16 or more miles on my bike.  I am so excited to try!

***UPDATE***

It was 52 degrees outside, and light rain....perfect for a bike ride!  And we got to see a double rainbow!

I did not take my camera because I did not want it to get wet, but here is a quick cell phone snap.
 When we got home it was down to a single rainbow, but I was able to take a real picture.
I had so much fun riding in the rain.  Now for a nice hot cup of tea.  :)

***Doggy Daily***


A day of rest for my fuzzy bear puppers Dozer.
"What?  I can't go on a bike ride today mama?" 
"I am pouting now...."  :*( 

Music I am listening to today...John Mayer  So sexy!


Random Link of the Day...I love edamame.

Until next time..."Choice is a divine teacher, for when we choose we learn that nothing is ever put in our path without a reason."  ~~Iyanla

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors