Sunday, April 15, 2012

April 15, 2012

My 365...

What a glorious day today was!

The weather is crazy, ridiculously perfect.  It was 59 degrees of breezy, sunny, crystal clear goodness.  A perfect day for adventuring!  And adventure we did.  I even managed to talk Casey into joining us.  My boys are very over protective of me, and always worry that I am over-doing it.  I really, REALLY wanted to take a 12 mile bike ride to one of our beautiful local parks today.  They were worried that it was too far for me.  They vetoed the idea.

"Not until Garrett or dad can go with us mom."

"Pfft, fine!"  It is injection day for me, so I "suppose" I should be gentle on my body.

"NOT!"

I am very proud to say that we did a 4 hour, 14 mile bike ride, and it was freaking amazing!

I really think they worry too much these boys-o-mine, but I do love how much they care about me.  They pooped out before I did.  :)

I even got a call on my cellphone from grandson Cooper along the way.  He wanted to say hi to grandma...that made my day.  :)

Today I celebrate me.  I celebrate my four amazing sons whom I love more than life itself.  My goodness, I do love my boys.  <3.  I celebrate Kori, Garrett's love.  She is such an amazing spirit, and I love her so much.  I celebrate my grandson Cooper who is the most brilliant child I have ever had the pleasure of sharing a world with.  And I celebrate life!

*Happiness Explosion!*

And if I may add...I celebrate the frijoles.  *grin*  I made a huge pot of beans last night and let them cook for hours.  We had them for dinner this evening with some home made "mama" Mexican rice and corn tortillas.

YUMMY!

I hope you all had a glorious days as well.  I love you planet!!

My photos of the day...

Its funny, this is supposed to be a photo a day for 365 days.  When do I ever post just ONE photo a day.  You guys know me better than that.  :)



  Firefighters Memorial.

 Anne Frank Memorial.












Of course I took way too many photos, you can see the entire album by click...

 *HERE*.


***Doggy Daily***
"Way to go mama!"

Music I am listening to today...Colby Caillat



Random Link of the Day...Veronica Graphics

Until next time..."As I close the door to one chapter of my life, I am blinded by the light and magic of the new door I am passing through.  Welcome new chapter."

Have an amazing Monday.

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors