Monday, April 16, 2012

April 16, 2012

My 365...


She's alive!

Yes, I am quite happy to report that I am alive and well.  Other than a little muscle soreness in my thighs, I feel splendid.  So much so, that I would like to go riding again today.  Unfortunately, it is raining.  :*(  I say unfortunately, but the boys are thrilled that it is raining.  Stinkers!

Case and Blake had ISAT testing in Meridian this morning, and this afternoon is going to be all about relaxing and playing Minecraft with mama.  I promised them a slow and easy day, and a slow and easy day it shall be.

Blake just made the most delightful blueberry muffins ever, thank you Blake.  Delicious start to a day of relaxation.

My day ended so perfectly last night.  I had the pleasure of a long hilarious phone conversation with two friends from grade school.  We have reconnected through Facebook, thank you Facebook, and have had so much fun getting to know each other again.  I love you Lori and Steven!  I predict we will be the best of friends for years to come.

Oh and least I forget, the wonderful surprise that son Garrett left in my bathroom toilet...a 4 foot rubber snake.  So much mischief in that son of mine.  LOVE him!

And now on with my day of relaxation.  (Trust me....I will slip in a bike ride before the sun sets tonight!)

**Update** Taking a bike ride...I always get my way.  :)

My photos of the day...

My Blake.  <3

 Yummy blueberry muffin bread.
 Watching the rain.
"Garrett?  Have you seen my hat?" 
"No mom, have not seen it anywhere."  lol :)

I love yo faces!  <3

***Doggy Daily***
"Rain rain go away, my mama wants to play."
 "Dozer, hush!  We don't want mama to leave to go on a bike ride.  We want her to stay home!"
 "Okay, okay...I take it back."
Music I am listening to today...David Archuletta


Random Link of the Day...Say Cheese!

Until next time..."Gifts in life come every single day...you have only to open your heart and receive them."

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors