Monday, October 8, 2012

October 8, 2012

My 365...

"Just keep swimming...just keep swimming...."  That is what I am hearing in my mind today as I can not seem to get the day going.  My feet feel like 20,000 pound lead weights glued to the floor.  If I could just put one foot in front of the other.  Come on now, I can do this!

Usually I can tackle Mondays with no problem what-so-ever.  But this Monday has tackled me!  Dastardly Monday.  I just need to remember to breathe, *inhale*, *exhale*.  My problem is that I have SO much to do that I try to do it all at once and create the bottleneck from hell.  Then I pass out from all the stress...I cause myself.  Silly Veronica.

Remember, one step at a time, one project at a time, one crisis at a time.  And if all else fails...take a bike ride!

Okay, I feel better.  :)

Hope Monday has been kind to you.

My photos of the day...

Blake and I were working on Language Arts this afternoon, and I had him reading a passage from his book. The main character's name is Penelope, but not according to Blake...

"Penta-pelota"

"Wait...who?  Blake that is not her name, try it again."
 "Pentaaaa-pelota!"

*sigh*  "Again Blake, and pay attention to the letters."
(In a whisper) "Penta-pelota..."

"Blake!"
 "Okay mom, lets just call her George."
LOL, he is such a stinker that Blake-o-mine.  :)

**Update**

Jack made a delicious Monday night dinner for us.  Pork Chops, stuffing, mushroom gravy and peas.  Yummy!


***Doggy Daily***
"Mama, really?  I refuse to wear these ridiculous goggles.  Remove them at once!"


Random Link of the Day...Spinach Artichoke Pasta

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors