Monday, October 15, 2012

October 15, 2012

My 365...


My poor Casey is miserable!  He had an orthodontist appointment today, and they had to install a palatal expander.  It looks like some ancient medieval torture device!  He can't eat, he can barely speak, and is having difficulty swallowing.  I feel like the worst mom on the planet.  :*(

I know it is what he needs, and he will be happy after all is said and done when his teeth and jaws align like they should, but how to convince an active 17 year old that this misery is actually good for him is a challenge.  Especially when I am having a hard time believing it myself.

This is the dastardly thing...
He has it on his upper palate, and he has to insert a tool in the center and turn it twice daily to widen his palate over a period of months.  :*(

So it will be soups and soft foods for Casey for a while.  This is one of those times in life when I wish mothers had a magic wand to make it all better.

/~~~~~*  all better now!

"I love you Casey!!"

*sigh*

In other news...The Walking Dead premier last night, in a word....Ohhh Emmm Geee!!!

Hope your Monday was less painful than it has been for Casey.

My photos of the day...

Blake showing Monday who is boss....
  A beautiful Autumn day in Boise today. 


***Doggy Daily***

"Excuse me?  I realize that Mondays can be a drag, however, I fail to see the humor in this?"

Music I am listening to today...Amy Stroup , Wait for the Morning
Random Link of the Day...Red Velvet Pancakes

The Daily V...
Peace.


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors