Wednesday, October 3, 2012

October 3, 2012

My 365...

Enjoying another day of this grandma gig...I love it!  Brandon and Cooper are still visiting, and having my grandson here with me has been awesome.

This evening grandpa and I took a nice quick bike ride, and now we are having a relaxing evening of family.

Life is good.  :)

My photos of the day...

Random fun in my world today.

Uncle Garret brought home a huge antique wall mirror.  Cooper thought it was pretty cool.
 Cooper with uncle Casey.
 Cooper with uncle Blake.

 Miss Lilly is mortified.  Cooper and uncle Blake put a diaper on her.  lol :)
 Quick evening bike ride.
 Beautiful blue skies today.


***Doggy Daily***

"Come on Miss Lilly, Rayray just wants to be friends."
 "Don't take it personally Rayray, Miss Lilly is just a diva."

Music I am listening to today...Tyler Ward, I Don't Wanna Miss This


Random Link of the Day...My favorite, Lentil Soup

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors