Thursday, October 25, 2012

October 25, 2012

My 365...

How do you define a good day?  For me it is when the boys cooperate and do their school work.  When the phone is not ringing off the wall with client system emergencies.  When there is no drama.  When the weather is nice and chilly.  When I have no appointments.  When there is not a single sad thought in my head.  When Jack cooks dinner...and cleans the kitchen afterwards.  I am so spoiled.

Yes...today was a good day. Hope yours was too.  :)

My photos of the day...


I wanted to get a photo of the snow in the mountains, but there were low clouds over the Valley this evening and I could not even see the mountains.

***Doggy Daily***
Dozer enjoying his own private ray of sunshine.

Music I am listening to today...Matthew Barber , Revolution of the Sun


Random Link of the Day...Crispy Twix Bars

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors