Tuesday, October 16, 2012

October 16, 2012

My 365...

We can take a 20 mile bike ride with ease these days, and barely break a sweat.  Piece of cake.  Tonight we took a short 6.5 mile ride and I thought I was going to die!  It has been a very windy day, with gusts up to 30 mph at times, and our ride against that wind was so hard.  I was exhausted when we got home.  It felt like riding through a wind tunnel.

It was a gorgeous day though, and we took a nice ride to the Aquarium to meet their new sea turtle named Beam, then we stopped at the park for an early picnic dinner.

It has been a great Tuesday.  :)

My photos of the day...








 Ever seen a bearded mermaid?  LOL :)


A great day for a picnic.






***Doggy Daily***

Music I am listening to today...James Carrington , Ache


Random Link of the Day...Carrot Banana Muffins

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Visitors