Tuesday, October 23, 2012

October 23, 2012


My 365...Day 1,040...

I was looking back in my blog and I realized that I usually have so much to say.  I am a ridiculously introspective person.  Always thinking, always reasoning, always questioning, always trying to figure things out, but not so much lately.  My mind has been very much at ease.  Not a whole lot going on up there.  This is a good thing planet.  For the first time in a very LONG time, I am happy just being me.  Just sitting with the life I have been given, and I am quite satisfied where things are.

There is no drama, my relationships are good, my professional life is going well, my marriage is calm, my children are happy, my health is stable...life is "A-Okay", and I am "A-Okay" with that.  Of course there are things that could be so much better, but I am alright with the way things are today.

After-all this is just supposed to be a 365 photo blog, not some dramatic "day-in-the-life" novel. Hmmm...a photo-a-day for 365 days in a row.  Well, I am now on day 1,040 (WOW, 1,040!!), so I am going to say a photo-a-day for as long as I can hold a camera in my hands.  Hopefully that is going to be for many, many, MANY years to come.  And perhaps a touch of 50+ year old mama/grandma wisdom along the way.

Hope your Tuesday has been terrific!

My photos of the day...

I love these two, they always make me smile. :)  How can life be anything less than perfect when I look into these warm, adorable, beautiful eyes?





 It is a beautiful day today.  :)


Dinner is served...

I stir fried some chicken breast with onion, green and red pepper, and a little lemon juice.  Serve it up with a dollop of sour cream, steamed rice and a flour tortilla.  I love a lot of color in my food.


***Doggy Daily***

See Above!

Music I am listening to today...Paul Cardall , Come Thou Fount

Random Link of the Day...Chai-Spiced Cinnamon Rolls  I LOVE Chai!

The Daily V...



Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors