Sunday, October 14, 2012

October 14, 2012

My 365...

Well, guess it is time to say goodbye to another weekend.  It was a good one though, and we enjoyed it very much.

No bike ride today, as the boys pooped out on me.  That was fine, a day of rest is good every now and then.  I spent most of the day restoring some old photos of my husband's family that my sister in law emailed to me.  I love restoring old pictures!  I still have some adjusting to do on them, but I have attached a few of my "works in progress" below.

Hope your Sunday was awesome!

My photos of the day...

Best friends.  <3

Some of the restorations I am working on.  The original is on the left, my works in progress on the right.
The above is a picture of my husband, and his family.  Below are his mother and father who sadly died before we were married and I never got to meet them.  At least the children can see what their grandmother and grandfather looked like.  :)
For dinner I made some delicious Ravioli and spinach salad.

Have a happy Monday planet!

***Doggy Daily***

Music I am listening to today...Tony Emmanuel , Drive time

Random Link of the Day...Caramel Apple Soft Pretzels

The Daily V...




Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Visitors