Thursday, October 18, 2012

October 18, 2012

My 365...

Son Brandon called me last night to say that he had some business in the city today, and wanted to know if I could watch Cooper.  Of course I said yes!  So Cooper spent the night with us.

He slept very well, and woke up all smiles this morning. No tears, no confusion, just one sweet happy toddler ready for the adventures of the day.

I was checking my Facebook and he came over and crawled on my lap.  He pointed to my picture and said "Grandma!"  He did the same when he saw grandpa's picture, Blake's picture and Casey's picture too, saying all of our names.  He is so smart!  I remember the joy of hearing my children say "mama' for the first time, and how my heart melted.  I never thought in a million years that anything could equal that feeling...until I heard Cooper say "grandma"...wow, triple heart melt deluxe!  I thought my heart would explode out of my chest!

He is a little parrot too, repeating everything you say to him.  When he gets frustrated with uncle Blake he will stand in front of him and start flailing his little arms and yelling at uncle Blake.  We have no clue what he is saying, but he definitely means business!  Everything about my precious grandson is amazing.  I suppose all grandmothers believe they have the most beautiful, most intelligent, most loving grandchildren in the world.  You can add me to that list.  Cooper is extraordinary at the ripe old age of 21 months.

This afternoon he went to the park with grandpa and uncle Blake so I could get some work done.  By the time they got home, Cooper was ready for a nap.  He crawled up into my arms and fell fast asleep.

Son Brandon just got a new job in downtown Boise, so I am happy to report we will be seeing much more of him and Cooper!  We really enjoyed the little guy today.  <3

"Little Cooper, you have grandma's heart forever and ever."

Hope your Thursday was fun!

My photos of the day...

Early morning Cooper hugs.  :)
 Partaking in a little technology with uncle Garrett.
 My precious grandson.  <3


***Doggy Daily***

Music I am listening to today...Lifehouse , Between the Raindrops

Random link of the day...Spaghetti Popovers

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors