Friday, October 19, 2012

October 19, 2012

My 365...

"O...i...l..."

Dorothy: Did you say something? 
Tin Woodsman: [indiscernible sounds from the Tin Man, who is rusted] 
Dorothy: He said oil can!
Scarecrow: Oil can what? 
Dorothy: Oil can.

"I need OIL!"  That is how I feel today.  A little bit like the rusted up Tin Man.  Pass me the oil please!

Not that I am complaining.  I have had Rheumatoid Arthritis for 17 years now, and it has not done me in yet!  Surely I am not giving it the opportunity to do so now.  My body has been through a lot, and is still going strong.  Seems like the older I get, the better "it" gets.  Have I mentioned I am a glorious age 51?  It is just soggy, damp, dreary days like today tend to suck the oil out of me.  So...'pass the oil can please?"

Today looks and feels like a Seattle sort of day.  Cloudy, drizzle and chilly, I am sure that is why I am feeling a little rusty.  We have not had many bike rides this week either because it has been a so busy.  Another reason my body is acting so cranky.  I need a nice long relaxing ride.  Maybe tomorrow.

I am having an emotional day as well.  The kind of day that if you look at me wrong...I will cry.  Not the whimper sort of "Oh woe is me" cry either.  I am talking the sobbing, end of the world, "OMG someone ate the last Pop-Tart" sort of wailing.

But no worries, I will be fine.  I always am.  This rock is never permitted to crumble.  Besides, the Tin Man finally did make it to see the Wizard.  So will I.  :)

Hope your weekend is smooth and easy sailing.

My photos of the day...

This sweet face makes my heart sing.  <3  When he is not stealing the last Pop-Tart!  :)  His head is feeling a little better after he had a head-on collision with the sidewalk on his scooter the other day.

"Just remember Blake, your helmet is your friend."






***Doggy Daily***

"I need the doggy oil mama."

Music I am listening to today...The Fray , Ungodly Hour

Random Link of the Day...Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Visitors