Saturday, October 13, 2012

October 13, 2012

My 365...

Today we enjoyed an almost 15 mile technicolor bike ride.  The sky and the Autumn colors in the city are absolutely stunning.  I was so distracted with all the beautiful photo ops, it is a miracle I did not ride into a tree.

Just when we reached Boise State University, a huge football game had just ended, and the thousands of Bronco fans leaving the campus all converged on the greenbelt...smack dab in the middle of our ride.  We got stuck in a sea of blue and orange.  Boise'ans take their Bronco football seriously around here.  Everyone wears blue and orange.  We had to get off of our bikes and walk a few miles as there were so many people.  But the Broncos did win their game.  Boise State over Fresno State 20 - 10...woot!  Go Broncos!

The high temperature was in the 60's today, so the weather was perfect for a nice long adventure.  We had an awesome day!

Hope your Saturday was great too.  :)

My photos of the day...

My baby and I, ready to ride.  <3






 Blake being silly super-model. LOL, such a stinker.  :)


 A sea of blue and orange.  Go Broncos!



 Amazing colors!
















Total ride...14.26 miles.

***Doggy Daily***


Music I am listening to day...The Civil Wars, Barton Hollow


Random Link of the Day...Pumpkin Cheesecake Truffles

The Daily V...
Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors