Sunday, October 28, 2012

October 28, 2012

My 365...

If I don't get to ride my bike soon, I think I might explode!  Well, not really explode, but I really, really, really need to get out and ride before I forget how to!

I do love this time of year, but maybe not as rainy as it has been.  I was really hoping we would have a little sunshine this weekend so that we could go on one of our long adventures.  I love riding my bike so much, and really miss it when I can't.  *sad panda*

It has been a peaceful and quiet weekend, and for that I am sincerely grateful.  The boys and I have enjoyed some much needed quiet time.  It has been nice.

If this rain keeps up we may need to re-think our Halloween costumes for Wednesday night.  We are doing Trick-O-Treating by bike this year.  At least mama is.  I think we might hook up the bike trailer for Blake so he and his candy loot can ride in style.  I won't mind doing all the pedaling.  He can repay me in chocolate.

Have an awesome Monday Planet!!

And for all my family and friends on the East Coast, I am praying that this storm quiets down quickly and does not cause any problems in your world.

My photos of the day...

Aphids beware...Lady Bugs on the hunt!  We have had a horrible aphid problem in this neighborhood.  Today Blake and I noticed literally hundreds of Lady Bugs in the yard.  They are everywhere!






 ***Doggy Daily***

"Don't worry mama...I will protect you!"


Music I am listening to today...Dar Williams , Beauty of the Rain

Random Link of the Day...Pumpkin Greek Yogurt Banana Bread

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Visitors