Sunday, October 28, 2012

October 28, 2012

My 365...

If I don't get to ride my bike soon, I think I might explode!  Well, not really explode, but I really, really, really need to get out and ride before I forget how to!

I do love this time of year, but maybe not as rainy as it has been.  I was really hoping we would have a little sunshine this weekend so that we could go on one of our long adventures.  I love riding my bike so much, and really miss it when I can't.  *sad panda*

It has been a peaceful and quiet weekend, and for that I am sincerely grateful.  The boys and I have enjoyed some much needed quiet time.  It has been nice.

If this rain keeps up we may need to re-think our Halloween costumes for Wednesday night.  We are doing Trick-O-Treating by bike this year.  At least mama is.  I think we might hook up the bike trailer for Blake so he and his candy loot can ride in style.  I won't mind doing all the pedaling.  He can repay me in chocolate.

Have an awesome Monday Planet!!

And for all my family and friends on the East Coast, I am praying that this storm quiets down quickly and does not cause any problems in your world.

My photos of the day...

Aphids beware...Lady Bugs on the hunt!  We have had a horrible aphid problem in this neighborhood.  Today Blake and I noticed literally hundreds of Lady Bugs in the yard.  They are everywhere!






 ***Doggy Daily***

"Don't worry mama...I will protect you!"


Music I am listening to today...Dar Williams , Beauty of the Rain

Random Link of the Day...Pumpkin Greek Yogurt Banana Bread

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors