Saturday, October 27, 2012

October 27, 2012

My 365...

I have the best sons in the world.  I know, I say it all the time, but it is true.  :)

Every single day, my eldest son Garrett checks up on me.

"Hi mama, how are you?  Are you having a good day?  Just want to be sure you are having a good day because you deserve to have a good day every day."  <3

If I am feeling blue, stressed, or anxious in anyway, he is always there to tell me that everything is going to be okay.  "Thank you Garrett."

He has started the enrollment process for Boise State University.  I am so proud of him.

Hope your Saturday has been full of love!

My photos of the day...

Yet another rainy and chilly day in Boise.
Since we can't go bike riding today, I installed Pocket Tanks on my computer, Blake's computer and daddy's computer.  We have spent the day battling each other.

Between Minecraft and Pocket Tanks, we have had a fun day.

This is what hard work and determination look like.  Garrett and his girlfriend Kori go to the gym every single day, and they work really hard with weight training.

They both look amazing!  "Go Kori!"

***Doggy Daily***

"Rain...rain...go away...."

Music I am listening to today...Carmen Obscura ,  Pen and Notebook


Random Link of the Day...Oven-Fried Green Tomatoes

The Daily V...

"Don't worry...be happy."

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors