Tuesday, October 5, 2010

October 5, 2010

My 365...

A gift from my Blake this morning. He found me two perfect leaves from the yard. He knows these are my favorite colors.  Thank you Blake.  :)


This has been a bit of a stressful day so far, however I never want to complain because even my worst case scenario stresses are little to nothing compared to the stress a lot of people face daily.  So I will not be blue today.  Not a good color for me anyway.

My nephew Eric called this afternoon, and that always makes my day much brighter.  He is so insightful and amazing, and getting to know him over the past several months has changed my outlook on life so dramatically for the better.  I am thankful to have him in my world.  He reminds me that the key to everything is to take life a day at a time, and be so thankful for everything I have.

Really and truly there is very little about my life that should be upsetting.  Sure there are outcomes that I could have never predicted, however there is a reason for everything that we experience, and even more true, there are so many things that we face in life that we have absolutely no control over so why stress about them?  They are 100% out of our hands, and crying about them makes no difference what so ever, so why shed a single tear?  Life goes on, and it can be amazing if you let it be.  We have to learn to let go.  And we have to remember to breathe!

It is raining today which is rather delightful.  It definitely feels like an Autumn day.  I think it would be a perfect day for chicken and dumplings for dinner.  That is definitely happy food.

Have an awesome day world!

Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors