Saturday, October 23, 2010

October 23, 2010

My 365...

We had the best day today!  We did not get to go to the pumpkin farm, because it was drizzly and dreary, and with everyone battling a cold I though it would not be the best idea.  We will go next Tuesday or Wednesday during the day if the sun is shining.

We took the boys shopping for some new shoes.  I swear these boys outgrow their shoes every 6 months!  Then daddy took us out to dinner.  We had a great time together, and I loved being with my boys.  All that was missing was Garrett.  Maybe next time I can kidnap him and take him with us.  :)







The food was great, but the company was the greatest!  I am so blessed.  :)

Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors