Tuesday, October 26, 2010

October 26, 2010

My 365...

This family has had a very stressful day today.  It happens, stress, but I guess it all depends on how you deal with it.  The stress from today was completely out of our hands really, but it served to turn us all upside down and inside out.  

After all was said it done, I realized something very important.  As parents, Jack and I would literally walk through fire for our children.  We never give it a second thought.  We have had our problems through the years, but I don't think you would ever meet two people who love their children more than we do, and that makes me very proud of us.  Even though things don't always turn out the way we want them to, or the way we think they should, we wouldn't change a thing.

Blake fell asleep on the sofa tonight, and there by his side was his trustful companion Dozer.  At least if he rolled over and fell off, he would land on a soft fluffy warm puppers.    


Jack came back from the store this evening with a surprise for me.  For years I collected Beanie Baby bears.  I have not purchased any in a very long time, but when Jack sees one he has to get it for me.  So very sweet of him.

Tomorrow is a new day.  Hopefully we can all wake up with a clear mind and strength  to face it head on.  The good things as well as the not so good things.  Everything happens for a reason.

Until next time...


0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors