Saturday, October 16, 2010

October 16, 2010

My 365...

Garrett called me this morning worried because Supra's right eye would not open. So he brought Supra over so I could check him out. Poor puppy, his eyes are real weepy and red, and the right eye looks especially sad.

You could tell it was a real bad case of dry eye or allergy eye. After a little while with us it was a little better. Garrett was going to go get drops for his puppers eyes.

It was a nice surprise visit from my number one son, and Supra the wonder pup. I love seeing them. :)



Poor Supra, his eyes looked so sad.  :(

A beautiful red bush in my neighbor's yard.  Great fall colors!

Have a great Saturday!


Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Visitors