Sunday, October 31, 2010

October 31, 2010

My 365...

Goodbye October?  Really?  Already?  I thought I just said hello to you, and here you are leaving me.  Oh well, such is life in the fast lane yes?  I would say that I will miss you, but October...you have been a bear and I shall bid you a fond adieu.  In other words...don't let the door hit you on the way out!  :)

This has been a most difficult month.  Everything seemed to be magnified in difficulty and drama, especially towards the end of the month.  A few people in my life seem to have fallen completely off the deep end and tried to take us with them.  But no worries, this mama holds steadfast to the safety line.  Don't worry kids, mom will save you!  Oh how I wish that was true.  I have had to learn, and accept, that this mama can't fix everything.

I shot this photo this morning, and those brown withered leafs in the center of all that colorful glory is how I feel at the end of this month.  Absolutely withered!


At least not all the leaves have withered and turned brown.  Most of the tree is still brilliant and beautiful!

There is even some blue sky breaking through they gray cloudy skies.  It has been raining most of the night and morning.  I was worried about the weather being horrible for Trick-o-Treating tonight, but it seems it may be clearing.  The boys will be happy about that.

I am off to make my lesson plan for next week.  Welcome to November, and I just have one request.  Please be gentle!  And dear God, I love You with all my heart, and I know You love me, let this month bring with it warmth, happiness, tradition and family.

Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors