Sunday, October 10, 2010

October 10, 2010

My 365...

Such a gorgeous day today!  I went outside to photograph some fall colors.  Blake collected these Autumn goodies for me to photograph.

 As I was busy taking the photos, he popped his head into frame and just about gave me a heart attack.  I did not even hear him sneaking up.  He said he was in "stealth" mode.  :)


He is too cute for words my Blakey.  Always doing something random that makes everyone laugh.  He is definitely the class clown of this house!  Garrett used to be the same way, and still is.  Always saying crazy things or making random faces that make it impossible not to laugh.  lol :)

Life is so much easier if you know how not to take everything so seriously all the time.  We have to learn to laugh.  Laughing is the best exercise to do, and smiling gives your face something to do.

Have a great Sunday!  And don't forget to pause at 10:10pm and make a wish.  It will never be 10/10/10 10:10pm again!  At least not during our lifetime.

Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors