Saturday, October 2, 2010

October 2, 2010

My 365...

Lazy Saturday, that is what we are enjoying, a very lazy Saturday. I have already swept the floors, and gotten the laundry done, now I can just chill with the boys and do absolutely nothing!

Blake is happily planted in the classroom, but it is not school work he is doing.  It is time to check on his Webkinz!  He so deserves a nice lazy day as does Casey.  This has been a long busy week for all of us.

It is 85 degrees outside, so if we do go out it will be closer to sunset when it is cooler.  We have not had much opportunity to take the dogs out for a run because Miss Lilly has been recovering from her surgery.  I think she is ready to run now.  She has completely healed from what I can see, and seems ready and raring to go!

Hope you are all having a great Saturday!

Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors