Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Doggy Daily

Doggy Daily for October 5, 2010

I decided to work in the living room today on the comfy chair with my feet up on the ottoman.  Ducati decided to join me, and he sat on the ottoman watching me while I worked.
Dozer was laying next to the chair sleeping, and Miss Lilly was curled up on the other side of my legs sleeping.  But Ducati just sat there and watched me like he was waiting for something to happen.  I finally convinced him that I was not going anywhere and he curled up and relaxed a little, but did not take his eyes off of me.  I honestly believe he was sensing my stress and wanted to be sure I was A-okay.  Such a great dog he is.

All three of our dogs are such an amazing part of our family that we often take for granted.   They always seem to be under our feet, or in Dozer's case blocking the hall or the doors, crowding the dinner table, shedding all over the house requiring a daily vacuum or two, but we love them!  They give so much and require so little in return.

Dozer has been with us for almost 7 years, Ducati 6 years and Miss Lilly for 8 months now and I hope they are with us for many many many years to come.

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors