Friday, October 15, 2010

October 15, 2010

My 365...

Yay it is the weekend! Happy Friday world. We have so much planned for this weekend. Tomorrow we are taking a long hike on the green belt with the dogs. Sunday, the boys and I are going to the dog show with Garrett and Kori. We are so excited about seeing all the different dog breeds.

Today is a beautiful day, so Jack has taken the boys for a hike in the hills. I really wanted to join them, but I still have 4 hours of work to get done before my weekend begins.  :(

Blake giving his Dozer a hug before he left.  They took Ducati, but left Dozer and Miss Lilly home with me.


I will post more pictures when they get home.

Until next time...


0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors